Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Haiti earthquake ..




Some of the thoughts going on in my head right now ....


# Why did I kept on watching the news of the earthquake to see how many people died? I don't know if I have become a news freak or if I am a sadist ..

# Why does God have to cause such natural disasters? Is he trying to send me some message? As if he is trying to tell me "Dude, why do you worry so much? I can end all your worries in a jiffy with one tremble of a rock. And why do you plan so much when I have not even decided if you'll be alive tomorrow."
Hey God, was it worth killing thousands of people just to deliver this message?

# Gautam Buddha got enlightenment by looking at a single dead body, how many dead bodies do I have to see before I'll be enlightened?

# I just donated 100 $ for the relief fund. But now I am feeling guilty of not making that 200. I am sure I would have felt guilty even then.

# Even when I feel guilty of donating less, I feel this certain smugness of ACTUALLY donating something. I don't know how to get rid of it.

No comments: